2021 HVAC Maintenance Guide
We know how much of a hassle it can be to find and organize all the information you need for your HVAC maintenance. It’s like an annual scavenger hunt! That’s why we’re here to help with our handy guide to 2021 HVAC Maintenance. We’ve put together a list of things that will make this year easier than ever so you don’t have to worry about forgetting anything important, or any other worries. This Top 10 Checklist will give you everything you need, all in one place!
- Regularly change your air filter
- Keep the area around your furnace clear of debris and leaves
- Know when to call in a professional for repairs or maintenance
- If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your system, don’t hesitate to contact an HVAC service technician for help!
- Schedule annual inspections with a professional – they’ll make sure everything is working properly and give you tips on how to keep it running smoothly year-round
- Make sure that any repair work done by an unlicensed contractor is up to code before signing off on it.
- Be careful about using heating systems during extreme cold weather – this can cause serious damage if left unchecked!
- Take care of your home’s heating system so that it will last longer than just one winter season!
- Regularly check the thermostat setting against outside temperature – if they are different, adjust accordingly so that energy isn’t wasted unnecessarily
- Have routine maintenance performed on all major appliances every few years
BONUS: Check out our blog post “How to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioning Unit” for additional tips!
Have a question or need a technician to check out your HVAC unit? Don’t hesitate to give Woodall’s Total Comfort Systems a call. You can also book an appointment conveniently online at woodallstotalcomfort.com.